The Leinster Badminton Executive Committee is delighted to inform you that Doubles will be permitted in both Baldoyle and Terenure Badminton Centres from the 20th September 2021 until further changes in restrictions, expected on the 22nd October 2021.
The Executive Committee is implementing Badminton Ireland’s Club protocol and we ask you to review it here:
This Is Badminton – Badminton Ireland (this-is-badminton.com)
The following rules will apply in both centres:
- A maximum of 100 may be present at any time in each centre.
- All adults must present proof of full vaccination and photo ID to enter each centre.
- U18 players do not need to show proof of vaccination, however, a parent/guardian attending with the U18 player must present proof of full vaccination and photo ID.
- All Coaches must present proof of full vaccination and photo ID to enter each centre.
- Access to changing rooms will be permitted, however, showers will remain closed at this time.
- No spectators will be permitted at this time.
- Masks must be worn entering/exiting the centre and whilst not playing on court.
- Social distancing and hand hygiene continues to be required.
- Any player displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 must stay away from the centres.
We ask that you abide by these rules and work with our Staff to ensure that everyone can return to playing doubles for the coming month.
We will be in contact with our Tenant Clubs for both centres to discuss the return of Clubs as soon as possible.
Yours in Sport,
LBBUI Executive Committee